- By Administrator
- August 26, 2016
- Comments Off on Annual Performance Agreement Signed between Director and Division Heads
Bhutan Civil Aviation Authority signed its Annual Performance Agreement between the Director and the Division Heads on 26th August, 2016. The performance agreement represents an important accountability mechanism for inculcating a performance based culture at all levels of the government.
The objective of the performance agreement are:
- To establish clarity and consensus about annual priorities for the department consistent with the 11th five year plan and other priorities of the government;
- To make the department fully responsible for driving implementation and delivering the result against the annual priorities;
- To provide and objective and fair basis for evaluating the Department’s overall performance at the end of the year.
- Performance Agreement signed between Director and Chief of Flight Safety Division: Click to View/Download
- Performance Agreement signed between Director and Offg. Chief of Air Navigation and Aerodrome Division: Click to View/Download
- Performance Agreement signed between Director and Offg. Head of Administration and Finance Division: Click to View/Download