The 57th Quarterly Coordination Meeting (QCM) was held today at the MoIC conference hall from 9.30AM chaired by the Officiating Secretary (Director General of RSTA). Agenda for the QCM was as follows:
- Opening statement by Offtg. Secretary, MoIC
- Adoption of agenda
- Review of 56th QCM decision: PPD
- Progress reporting for the financial year 2018-19 (July 2018-June 2019): DCFO.
- Approved budget for 2019-2020 including highlight of important guidelines: DCFO
- Stock-taking of APA progress 2018-19: Khandu Dorji, PPD
- Review of audit related issues:
a. Follow-up on the pending audit issues-Head, AFD (Audit Focal Point)
b. Annual Audit Report 2018-2019: CRTOs (P/ling and G/phu)
- Review of government pledges: All
- Notification on declaration of “Zero Waste Hour”-Head, AFD
Department and Division Heads from the Secretariat, BCAA, DITT, DOAT, DoIM and RSTA attended the meeting. Regional Heads of RSTA (Phuntsholing & Gelephu) also attended the meeting to present on the audit issues.
Courtesy: PPD, MoIC